Prince died of accidental painkiller overdose

The medical examiner revealed that the singer self-administered heavy dosage of fentanyl

The Midwest Medical Examiner’s office released medical reports pertaining to Prince’s demise, a few hours ago.

The legendary singer died of “accidental” drug overdose as he self-administered fentanyl. Fentanyl, a synthetic opiate, is routinely prescribed by doctors for cancer treatment. It is much more potent than other drugs like heroin and morphine.

With this, Prince, who passed away on
 April 21, adds his name to a number of other opioid-related deaths like Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse and many more.


Thumbnail Image Source: M
etrouk2

RELATED NEWS