Be it acting,
singing, dancing or making a fashion statement, there is very little that
Shahenshah of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan, has not aced. In fact, unlike his
contemporaries, he is at the top of his social media game as well. He is one of
the few senior actors who are constantly updating his social media profiles. We
wonder, how he manages to do everything so well?
Today on his 75th birthday, we take you through 10 of his most dumdaar dialogues. Check them out:
- Rishte me to hum tumhare baap lagte hain, naam hai Shahenshah - Shahenshah (1988)
- Yeh tumhare baap ka ghar nahin, police station hai, is liye seedhi tarah khade raho - Zanjeer (1973)
- Jao pehle us aadmi ka sign le ke aao jisne mera baap ko chor kaha tha; pehle us aadmi ka sign le ke aao jisne meri maa ko gali deke naukri se nikal diya tha; pehle us aadmi ka sign le ke aao jisne mere haath pe ye likh diya tha..ye.. Uske baad, uske baad, mere bhai, tum jahan kahoge main wahan sign kar doonga - Deewar (1975)
- Moochein ho to Nathulal jaise warna na ho - Sharaabi (1984)
-Trailer hit toh picture hit, aur gaana hit toh picture super hit - Bhootnath Returns (2014)
- Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin, naamumkin hai - Don (1978)
- Mujhe jo sahi lagta hai main karta hoon, fir chahe wo bhagwan ke khilaaf ho, kanoon ke khilaf ho ya pure system ke khilaaf - Sarkar (2005)
- No sirf ek shabd nahi, apne aap mein pura vaakya hai, isse kisi tark, spashtikaran, explation ya vayakhya ki jarurat nahi hoti - Pink (2016)
- I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English because English is a very phunny language. Bhairo becomes Byron because their minds are very narrow! - Namak Halal (1982)
- Hum jahan khade ho jaate hain, line wahi se shuru hoti hain - Kaalia (1981)
SpotboyE.com wishes Amitabh Bachchan a very Happy Birthday.
P.S: We are coming up with THE BIG INTERVIEW with AMITABH BACHCHAN in a few hours from now. It's EXCLUSIVE on SpotboyE.com by our Editor Vickey Lalwani. Don't go away.