Aashiqui fame and Bigg Boss 1 winner, Rahul Roy suffered a brain stroke on November 30. He was admitted to Mumbai’s Nanavati hospital, soon after. The incident took place when the actor was shooting for his upcoming film in Kargil. Roy was first taken to Srinagar and later moved to Mumbai. As family members and fans pray for the actor’s speedy recovery, a new update on Rahul Roy’s health was reported. As per reports, the Aashiqui actor is moved out of the ICU.
According to a report in Republic, Rahul Roy, who was admitted in the ICU, is out and currently under the doctor’s observation, after suffering the brain stroke. The report stated that the actor is been taken care of by his sister Priyanka and her husband.
As per the report, it was a close family of Rahul Roy who revealed that the actor is moved out of the Intensive Care Unit. The report stated that the therapies Roy has to undergo have begun and mentioned that his sister is by his side. As per the report, the BB 1 winner is responding well to the treatment so far.
Meanwhile, Rahul Roy was shooting for his film LAC-Live The Battle in Kargil. Apart from Roy, actor and evicted Bigg Boss, 14 contestants, Nishant Singh Malkhani is also a part of the project. They are playing the roles of army officers in the movie. As per a PTI report, a source from the family said that the Aashiqui actor was hospitalised due to a progressive brain stroke. After being hospitalised, Roy also underwent a test for COVID-19. His test results came out negative. Also Read: Rahul Roy Suffers A Cerebrovascular Stroke: 'His Condition Is Getting Better,' Says Producer Nivedita Basu
Image source: Instagram/Rahul Roy