A Mumbai court on Monday denied the bail petition of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan and two others opposing extension of Narcotics Control Bureau's custody and sent them in remand till October 7, multiple reports - from Indian Express, India Today and The Times Of India - have said. SRK's son was among the three arrested by the NCB after a raid at a rave party on a cruise ship off the coast of Mumbai, on Saturday night.
The court reportedly accepted NCB's plea that Aryan Khan and his friends' further custody is needed after the seizure of drugs from the rave party. Those sent to remand on Monday are Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha. ALSO READ Shah Rukh Khan’s Son Aryan Khan Among Three Arrested By NCB In Mumbai Cruise Party Case-Reports
An India Today report said Aryan Khan and two others were produced before a local court in Mumbai on Monday afternoon after having spent a day in NCB custody. They were earlier sent for a medical checkup at a hospital. ALSO READ Salman Khan Visits Shah Rukh Khan At Mannat After Aryan Khan Gets Arrested By NCB-See Video
According to a report published in The Times of India, Aryan Khan is represented by senior advocate Satish Manshinde, who argued that he was not found in possession of banned substances. "However, the Additional Solicitor General of India reportedly argued that shocking and incriminating material was found from Aryan Khan's mobile and they asked for his further custody," the report said.
NCB officials had been reportedly working on this drug bust for two weeks. They acted on a tip off, booked tickets for the cruise party as ordinary passengers and caught their co-passengers consuming drugs red-handed.