Rana Daggubati Reacts On Baahubali Director SS Rajamouli Receiving Threats For His Upcoming Film RRR; ‘Not Films Or OTT, News Needs Regulations’

Here’s what Rana Daggubati has to say about Baahubali director SS Rajamouli receiving threats for over his upcoming film RRR

3628 Reads |  

Rana Daggubati Reacts On Baahubali Director SS Rajamouli Receiving Threats For His Upcoming Film RRR; ‘Not Films Or OTT, News Needs Regulations’
Baahubali director SS Rajamouli has reportedly been receiving threats for his upcoming film RRR. The Rajamouli directorial stars an ensemble cast of Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, NT Ram Rao Jr. among many others. Even before the film’s shoot could take off properly, it had already landed in trouble. Recently, Telangana BJP leader Bandi Sanjay issued a warning to Rajamouli over his upcoming film, RRR and questioned the film’s representation of freedom fighter, Komaram Bheem.

Now, during his latest interview with Bollywood Hungama, when Baahubali actor Rana Daggubati was asked about Rajamouli receiving threats, he said, “I feel there’s very little going on in the country, there’s so much attention given to the stuff that’s not of importance or relevance. When things go back to normal, everybody will really have a busy life to attend. This is a big country and everyone has a different point of view and opinion.”

He further added, “There is news which has no regulations. I think what really needs regulations is not films and OTT, it's the news and anything that is broadcasted as information...” Watch the video below:
Meanwhile, Rana is making headlines for opening up about his early health condition. On Samantha Akkineni’s chat show Sam Jam, Rana got emotional and said, “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was bp, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys...It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and a 30 per cent chance of death straight.” (ALSO READ: Rana Daggubati's Wifey Miheeka Bajaj Has A Hilarious Response To A Fan Admitting Her Love For Her Husband)




Images Source: Instagram/karanjohar
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.