Sushant Singh Rajput’s Father Releases A Video Statement, Says ‘Had Alerted Mumbai Police In February That My Son Is In Danger’

In a video statement obtained by ANI, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh shares why he lodged an FIR in Patna. The late actor also shares that he had informed Mumbai Police that Sushant’s life was in danger and made other shocking revelations. Read On

10736 Reads |  

Sushant Singh Rajput’s Father Releases A Video Statement, Says ‘Had Alerted Mumbai Police In February That My Son Is In Danger’
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead in his Mumbai residence on June 14. Since then, the Mumbai police were investigating the case. The whole narrative of Sushant’s death case changed when his father lodged an FIR against his son’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and six others in Patna. Now, in a video obtained by ANI, SSR’s father KK Singh shares why he lodged an FIR in Patna. The late actor also shares that he had informed Mumbai Police that Sushant’s life was in danger and made other shocking revelations. Read on

On Twitter, news agency ANI shared a video released by Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh. Sharing the video, they tweeted, “#WATCH: #SushantSinghRajput's father in a self-made video says, "On Feb 25, I informed Bandra Police that he's in danger. He died on June 14 & I asked them to act against people named in my Feb 25 complaint. No action taken even 40 days after his death. So I filed FIR in Patna."

In the video, as quoted by the news agency, Sushant’s father said that he had informed the Bandra Police on February 25, 2020, that the life of his son was in danger. The late actor’s father also revealed that after Sushant Singh Rajput’s sudden demise on June 14, he asked the Mumbai police to act against the people named in his February 25 complaint. He then expressed his disappointment on how there was no action taken against those people, even 40 days after Sushant’s demise. The late actor’s father then revealed that it was due to this that he filed an FIR in Patna and mentioned how they took the required action soon after.


Meanwhile, on Monday, Mumbai police commissioner Param Bir Singh said while briefing the media regarding Sushant’s case that his family did not raise any suspicion when they recorded their statements on June 16, a day after the late actor’s last rites took place. Also Read: Sushant Singh Rajput Death: Rhea Chakraborty’s Lawyer Dismisses ‘Missing’ Allegations; Reveals The Actress Has Not Received Summons From Bihar Police
Sushant Singh Rajput

Sushant Singh Rajput

It was after Sushant Singh Rajput’s father lodged an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty and six others, that the family lawyer, Vikas Singh mentioned that the family had informed Bandra Police about their concern that the actor was surrounded by people they did not trust.





Image source: Instagram/ Shweta Singh Kirti, Sushant Singh Rajput, APH Images