Tahira Kashyap is one of the most active celebrities on social media. The author and filmmaker recently took to Instagram to share her distress caused by food poisoning, due to negligence and unawareness about bitter tasting Bottle Gourd. She found herself throwing up after consuming her daily glass of green juice. She was later rushed to the hospital and admitted to the ICU. While she has recovered now, the incident left her extremely shocked.
She now shared a reel educating her followers and friends against consuming bitter bottle gourd. Sharing the video, she wrote in the caption, "I might be sounding all sorted and cool in this video that I made from my set, but I was in deep sh#%!"
She added, "Sharing deets as doctors also asked me to spread the awareness around too. I have picked my phone on all those who I know have the #greenjuice Bottle gourd toxicity has dire consequences, and dire is an understatement. Please read in between the lines. It’s lethal. In the name of health just don’t keep popping juices! There was a reason why I was in the ICU for the same, don’t want to divulge more gory details, but pls spread the word around." ALSO READ:Vidya Balan And Tahira Kashyap Flaunt Their Beautiful Sarees As They Pay A Tribute To The Local Artists On Handloom Day
Tahira is now back on the sets of her upcoming film 'Sharmajee Ki Beti'. Saiyami Kher wrapped the shoot for the film and currently Tahira is shooting along with Divya Dutta. Besides this, Tahira is also gearing up for the release of her book 'The 7 Sins Of Being A Mother."