If anything is synonyms to Kangana Ranaut then it is the word ‘Controversies’ The Manikarnika actress who has fearlessly spoken on every topic under the sun, recently sparked controversy when she hinted at the Congress party. Speaking about freedom at Times Now Summit 2021, she said, “The freedom we got in 1947 was a 'bheek', the citizen of India got real freedom in 2014.” Here are some of the instances from the past when the actress arrested everyone’s attention with her controversial statement.
1. After Sushant Singh Rajput’s sudden death, the Queen actress claimed it was murder as the actor knew some dirty secrets. She had Tweeted, “I am more than willing to help @narcoticsbureau but I need protection from the centre government, I have not only risked my career but also my life, it is quiet evident Sushanth knew some dirty secrets that’s why he has been killed.”
2. In 2016, the actress claimed Hrithik Roshan was in love with her, when they were shooting for Krrish 3. Later the two were seen washing their dirty linen in public, as she revealed unknown deets from their dating period. The two were also involved in a legal battle.
3. Kangana Ranaut who marked her debut on Karan Johar’s chat show, Koffee With Karan, went on to term him flag bearer of nepotism, which sparked a huge debate in the industry that is still on.
4. The Panga actress also claimed how maximum Bollywood stars are exposed to drugs, her Tweet read, “I specifically mentioned most high profile parties and inner circle of hugely successful stars, I have no doubt that people like you have never been invited to those parties cos these drugs are expensive, 99 per cent superstars have been exposed to hard drugs and I guarantee this” ALSO READ: Kangana Ranaut Reveals If She Can Be Friends With Karan Johar, “Friends Is Like Stretching It”
5. In 2020, when Kangana’s office was demolished by BMC officials, she revealed being targeted by Mumbai Police, back then she had stated Maharashtra capital is similar to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
6. In 2020 on World Mental Health Day the actress had taken a dig at Deepika Padukone. The latter was one of the actresses who opened about suffering from depression. She tweeted, “The film that we made for Mental Health awareness was dragged to the court by those who run depression ki dukan, after media ban, name of the film was changed just before the release causing marketing complications but it’s a good film, do watch it today #WorldMentalHealthDay.” ALSO READ: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Controversial Statement Regarding Country’s Freedom, Says, ‘The Freedom We Got In 1947 Was A BHEEK’
7. Kangana Ranaut had locked horns with Swara Bhasker and Taapsee Pannu when she called them ‘B-grade actresses’
8. Followed by these, the actress’ Twitter account was suspended permanently after she tried to provoke PM Narendra Modi to tame, Mamta Banerjee, Bengal. ALSO READ: Kangana Ranaut Hints At Being In A Relationship; Actress Reveals She Wants To Get Married In Five Years
Image Source: Instagram/kanganaranaut