Bigg Boss 13 is on a roll. We are loving all the drama that is unfolding inside the house. Much to our surprise, celebs are putting up a delightful visual too for the viewers. Dressed to perfection, all the celebrities have their fashion game on point inside the house. Of course, the one who is standing out is Paras Chhabra who seems to be highly inspired by Ranveer Singh. He has this quirky sense of styling that makes him stand out from the rest of the men in the house. Shorts, funky shirts and more; he truly seems to be aping Ranveer Singh inside the house.
The first one to notice Paras' affection for Ranveer was the host of the show, Salman Khan. On one of the Weekend Ka Vaar's, Salman had pointed out that Paras' outfit is something similar to what Ranveer once wore. And ya, it is indeed true! Here are five instances when we thought he was the Ranveer Singh of the house.
1) This was on the Weekend Ka Vaar when Salman picked on Paras for copying Ranveer. Same pinch bro!
2) Bandana, hand gloves, and a T-neck, Paras you sure seem to be copying Ranveer Singh A LOT.
3) Multi-colored cartoon shirt seems to be a favourite of both Ranveer and Paras, just that the latter doesn't seem to be as confident as the former to carry off those pants
4) Finally, Paras had something original. While the pattern and the kurta is the same, the originality comes in with a few extra buttons. (Sense sarcasm?) (Also Read: Bigg Boss 13 Promo: Paras Chhabra And Siddharth Dey Take Shehnaaz Gill’s English Class; Fails To Spell ‘Goggles’ – Watch Video)
5) Sure, both are in love with colors! Not that we are complaining. *wink*
Paras is one of the strongest contestants inside the Bigg Boss 13 house and with all this inspiration he is seeking from Ranveer, he sure can be a hit among the ladies. What say?
Image Source: Voot/seenit.in
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.