1. The Family Man- This Amazon Prime show starring Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani offers an interesting take on the life of an undercover agent trying to balance between his work and family.
2. Kaale Dhande- This ZEE5 show that features Mahesh Manjrekar in the lead role is about how every character in the series is involved in some kaala dhanda and how they are trying to cover it up.
3. Modern Love- This show which is based on the New York Times column is an anthology of short love stories that have been depicted in a unique manner. From Dev Patel to Anne Hathaway, the star-cast is pretty interesting. Watch this show on Amazon Prime and fall in love.
4. Jestination Unknown- Are you fond of comedy? Do you love travelling? Then, head on to Amazon Prime show Jestination Unknown that stars Vir Das, Suresh Menon, Shruti Sheth, Anu Menon etc. On seeing this show, you will discover how comedy is an integral part of Indian history and culture.
5. The Marvelous Mrs Maisel- In 2017 and 18, the first and second seasons happened and very soon, the third season will arrive. Not many are aware of this show which has been the winner of several awards including Golden Globe and Emmy. It streams on Amazon Prime Video and stars Rachel Brosnahan. The show is about a housewife discovering that she has a knack for comedy.
Image Source:- Youtube/ Amazon Prime Video India/ zee5/ wikipedia
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.