Wearing makeup in humid conditions is not simple, and if you're a Mumbai resident, then god save you! Of course, that does not mean that we ladies compromise on looking pretty, does it? So, if you don't want to end up with patchy and sweaty face at work, then it's time to filter your makeup kit.
Here are a few tricks and tips on how you can master a no-makeup look, by one of my favourite makeup artist and blogger, Ali Andreea. But Before we go to her tutorial, let's first discuss some no-no items during summers.
1. Refrain from heavy mousse base foundations, opt for hydrated and water-based products. I suggest, use a hydrating moisturizer with primer and conceal the uneven parts of your skin, totally ditching the foundation.
2. DO NOT go dramatic on your eyes (I'd say avoid using coloured eyeliners like emerald green, lavender etc too) unless you hitting the dance floor at a lounge in the night. For day wear, I suggest follow Ali Andrea's eye makeup routine.
3. Dark lip colours like bloody red, brick maroons, wine- pack it off. Use subtle pastels like peach, nudes or my suggestion, just a lip balms by The Body Shop does wonders.
4. Blush is good but keep it very natural. Opt for shades which are not too loud on your cheekbones, screaming for attention. A little dab with a liquid lip tint would be ideal.
5. Contour your face lightly. It's Important and a cosmetic essential you cannot pack off.
So, these are some of the things which need to go deep down in your makeup kit, as the summers approach. For those, who want to go for the no makeup look and need a demo tutorial, below is the link of the same:
My recommendation: Follow the eye makeup routine by Ali, it works wonders. I have tried it too.
Image Source:- Wallpaperplay
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.