There’s no comparison to Bollywood divas when beauty is concerned. No matter which era these divas belong to, it seems like their beauty has frozen in time. Every Bollywood actress has her own beauty secret which she follows her routine very strictly. They have to really work hard and make time for their beauty regimen. Whether it be Aishwarya Rai Bachcha or Kareena Kapoor Khan, actresses never compromise on their looks and beauty.
But today we are here to spill beans on their beauty secrets which help them in maintaining glowing skin. And to your surprise, this beauty is not a result of high-end beauty products alone. They invest their time in some home remedies.
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: The Bachchan bahu is top on our list as still, she is able to make head turns. The glowing beauty with time uses kitchen ingredients for her glow. She uses a face pack made from ingredients such as besan, turmeric, and milk. She also uses a cucumber pack to keep her skin hydrated.
2. Anushka Sharma: The secret behind her glowing skin is the application of a homemade face pack. Actress Anushka reveals her secret face pack ingredients and they are neem powder, yoghurt, rose water and milk. Follow the beauty secret and stay protected from acne and pimples.
3. Sonam Kapoor: The fashionista takes care of her health and beauty. Sonam Kapoor drinks a glass of lukewarm water with a spoonful of honey and lime in it. She uses a mixture of besan with milk to remove my tan. And occasionally apply a pack of Multani mitti which opens the pores, helps tighten the skin and makes it glow.
4. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Kareena drinks eight to ten glasses of boiled water every day. This helps to drain all the harmful toxins from the body. Her beauty secret to staying stress-free is to offer hot oil massage to the scalp. This helps to relax and keep the mind calm and composed.
5. Deepika Padukone: This supermodel turned actress looks stunning with and without makeup. The beauty secret of Deepika Padukone is to drink at least ten glasses of water daily. This helps to drain out harmful toxins and bacteria from the skin. Also, this beauty secret keeps the skin hydrated by adding the required amount of nourishment to the skin naturally.
6. Alia Bhatt: Queen of many hearts has an absolutely blemish-free face. She was the talk of the town during the promotion of Kalank. Her skin was the dream of every girl. To end your curiosity, she applies a face pack made from dry neem leaves and Tulsi leaves. The regular use of this face pack detoxifies the skin and removes impurities from the skin.
7. Kriti Sanon: The Panipat actress trust on face packs that her mother makes with besan (gram flour) and turmeric or some dal (lentils) and almonds to which she adds a little cream have done wonders for my skin. It’s perfectly safe to use these natural ingredients and trust me they are quite effective,” says Kriti. FYI, gram flour has always been used as an exfoliator in Indian homes and turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Image Source:- instagram/anushkasharma/aishwaryaraibachchan/sonamkapoor/therealkareenakapoor/deepikapadukone/aliaabhatt/kritisanon
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.