Chak De! India actress Vidya Malavade has again caught our attentions by doing yet another complex yoga pose and exercise. The diva is a fitness enthusiast and sets fitness goals everytime. Recently Vidya has set a fitness goal by doing a yoga asana which required a lot of flexibility and strength.
Vidya took to her instagram and shared a picture of her doing pindasana, polishing her exceptional yoga skills.
Have a look at her picture:
Pindasana or embryo pose is an advanced yoga posture in which the body creates a shape like a foetus in the womb, an embryo like posture. There are some benefits of doing Pindasana or embryo pose.
Benefits of Pindasana
According to researches, pindasana helps in strengthening the arms, shoulders, neck muscles and provide a relief from abdominal cramps. It further relaxes the spine, and increases hip and knee flexibility.
People who suffere from back pain, headache, knee or hip injury or high blood pressure are restricted to perform this yoga.
How to do pindasana
* Lie down on your back with your hands on either side, on the floor.
* Inhale and slowly raise your legs to slowly lower the toes to the floor above.
*Now support your back with your hands and your elbows on the ground.
* Once your body posture is done, fold your legs in the padmasana pose.
* Now, wrap your hands around your legs and bring them back to your face down.
* Stay in the position for few seconds and then slowly bring your legs to the starting position.
Image Source: instagram/vidyamalavade
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.