Curry leaves or Kadi Patta is the most known ingredient in the kitchen. Known for its aromatic smell, the leaves dominate the South Indian cuisines. But how many of you aware of its beauty, health benefit? The curry leaves have many qualities which is useful in treating common diseases like digestion, diabetes, hair fall and many more.
Here we will be discussing some benefits of its aromatic plant which is found in everyone’s kitchen but is not given its due importance.
1. Weight loss: Almost everyone wants a celebrity-like body and splurge money to achieve it. But ignore ingredients available in the kitchen. Curry leaves juice helps in destroying unnecessary fats and even detoxifying the body. You can even eat leaves every day.
2. Treating dysentery, constipation, diarrhoea: A common problem like constipation which even gives acne, pimples on the skin can be treated through curry leaves. Grind dried curry leaves and add it to buttermilk. Drink it empty stomach for problems such as diarrhoea, constipation and dysentery.
3. Diabetics: Curry leaves reduce blood glucose levels and protect insulin-producing cells of the pancreas. It is rich in minerals like copper, iron, zinc and iron. Thus, curry leaves can be helpful for diabetic people.
4. Eyesight: Rich with vitamin A which is believed to have a beneficial effect on eyesight. They prevent the early onset of cataract.
5. Wounds burns: Make a fresh paste of curry leaves and apply it directly on skin burns, bruises and skin eruptions like boils. They help in sealing the gap and restore hair growth in the area. Curry leaves has a huge effect on inflamed skin, boils and burns.