In 2019's Hailey Baldwin was crowned with the title ‘most radiant brides’ and well, by all the right means, she indeed has flawless skin. Speaking of which, she recently shared her skincare routine or should we say, ‘our skincare routine’ on Instagram handle and we can’t stop marvelling about it. Follow this routine step-by-step and we have four simple words for anyone applying: get ready to glow! All the products mentioned below may be a bit difficult to find in India but you can always ship it internationally.
Before sharing her routine on Instagram stories, she shared a picture of herself, sans makeup where she looked refreshing. As she shared the picture, she captioned it as, “been diving so deep into skincare and all the different ways I can boost my skin during this quarantine. From how it’s being affected from the inside out (what I eat and drink) and from what I use to protect and nourish it on the outside. trying to keep that glow from the inside out”
1. Clean Natural Facial Cleanser- She wrote, “This has been my cleanser for probably 3 or 4 years now. A line made by my dermatologist. She's amazing.” Oh, we are sure it is.
2. Fresh Pads– Hailey said that this can be used right after the wash. We hope you are already making a note of it.
3. C E Ferulic Serum – This is Hailey’s favourite serum and we bet it surely do some magic to your skin.
4. HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator – She wrote for this picture, “Just recently started this one, it's helped keep my skin from getting chapped in the cold.”
5. Slaai Cleanser – Hailey also found us a perfect makeup removal cleanser for that she has ‘been loving’ it.
6. F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial – Masks brings out the charm and beauty and guess, that’s why Baldwin absolutely ‘Loooooves this mask.’
7. The Rich Cream- This cream is Hailey’s every day since this bottle is her 3rd, guess we can understand the dynamic of this cream.
8. UV Clear Facial Sunscreen SPF 46 – If you have sensitive skin just like Hailey, you might as well take a look at this sunscreen as she wrote, “Can't lie I don't always wear SPF but when I do this is the only one that doesn't make my skin breakout. I'm super sensitive to sunblock.”
9. Active Botanical Serum – Fan of face and body oils? This is it! She wrote, “I tend to love face and body oils but worry about them clogging my pores. So far this one has been my favourite and not felt too heavy.”
10. Clarifying Mask – The supermodel gets us another favourite mask of hers and we are so making a note of it.
Image source: Instagram/ haileybieber
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.