India has entered into unlocking phase 1.0 which means restaurants, shopping malls, stores are now opened. Things are slowly returning to normalcy but still, there will be a little damp environment in celebrating any day. After unlocking phase 1.0, fathers days is approaching on June 21 and here we are to help you with some cool gift ideas for your father.
1. Mobile Phones: Gift your father a very good smartphone with all the latest features. Redmi Note 9 Pro will be a good option. It has a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 5-megapixel macro camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
2. Watches: You can also gift him a smartwatch. There are many options available in the market and in the range too.
3. Spent time with him: This is the most beautiful gift any child can give. Spent time with your father, talk to him about his life and laugh with him on his jokes. This will help him release his tension and also will make memorable.
4. Personalised pen: Give him a pen with his name written on him. It is a very sweet gesture and will also make him happy.
5. If your father loves cooking then gift him something from kitchen cookware. Whenever he will cook, he will remember you and your emotion.
Image Source : instagram/hindustanuniforms/preciouspredicaments
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.