India will be celebrating its 75th year of Independence on August 15. The excitement and euphoria around the patrons to show their patriotism is just starting to hit-in while the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign has already kicked off and many are starting to join the trend.
The campaign went live after Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on the 91st edition of his talk show - Maan Ki Baat announced the details, and the initiative urges the Indian citizens to put the Indian National Flag or (Display Picture) or profile picture of their social media handles. Interestingly, the movement aims at helping Indians realise their responsibility towards the nation.
The campaign kicked off on August 2 and it will be observed until India celebrates its 75th year of Independence on August 15. The online celebration of Independence Day 2022 is a part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav movement that aims at observing the glorious history of the country that has been stepping on the ladder of success for 75 years.
But, are you worried about how to change your display picture on social media handles? Well, let us assure you, we have you covered. And we even have a few interesting pictures of Tiranga; feel free to download any picture you like!
As you look forward to being an instrumental part of the Har Ghar Tiranga movement, here is the step-to-step guide on how to change your Instagram DP to Tiranga.
Below are the steps of replacing your image with the national flag as your profile picture ahead of Swatamtrata Diwas 2022.
Change Your WhatsApp Profile Image or DP To Tiranga:
But, first! Download the picture you like from the above images we have provided in the article. They are specifically curated in the dimensions that best suit your Instagram DP.
Scroll down to download the high-quality image for the Twitter profile pic, we have compiled a few options for you. Kindly note that these images are per the required dimensions and file size.
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone
2. Tap on the more options and then the settings.
3. Tap your profile photo.
4. Tap Gallery to choose the photo you downloaded from the pictures we have provided.
(If you have an existing profile photo you can Remove the photo.)
Change Your Instagram Profile Image or DP To Tiranga:
1. Open the Instagram App on your mobile phone.
2. Go to your profile and click ‘Edit profile’.
3. Click the ‘Change profile photo’ option that appears just below your existing Instagram DP.
4. Choose ‘New profile photo’ from the pop-up that appears on the screen.
Change Your Twitter Profile Image or DP To Tiranga:
1. After opening the application, click on 'Profile' to be taken to your Profile page and then choose 'Edit Profile.
2. On the appeared dialogue box, choose the Tiranga image and resize it how you see fit, and, when you are done, click Apply.
3. Click Save on your Edit profile page to save your new Twitter profile picture.
We at SpotboyE wish you a Happy Independence Day!
Image Source: Instagram/Wikimedia Commons