The outbreak of coronavirus has barred people from going outside. Many offices have asked their employees to work from home. The news brought smile on the faces of the people. But now working from home is increasing neck pain issue. Sitting on couch and working for longer hours is increasing the neck and back pain.
Not everyone have office like set up at home. Mostly people are working either sitting on couch, sofa or bed. But this is not correct as then the posture of our sitting is not right. This eventually leads to back and neck pain.
How you can prevent this:
1. Sit straight while working on laptop. Keep your spinal cord straight and lift shoulders.
2. Don't slouch: While working we slowly slowly start slouching and then start relaxing. Slouching means you are putting tremendous pressure on spine and neck. This may lead to chronic disease.
3. Keep changing your posture. Don't sit on one posture for longer time. Sitting on one posture for liner time will make your neck stiff.
4. Always add cushion to you sitting area. This will make your seat comfortable and work station area friendly too.
5. Keep getting up from your seat after every 30 minutes. Take a round in your home, or exercise while sitting. This will maintain elasticity and don't hurt your neck.