Malaika Arora is among the fittest celebs of bollywood. The 44-year-old actress is famous for her healthy living and extreme workouts, and a fit figure.
Recently, Malaika Arora was snapped outside her yoga class. And with that it seems like she might have started giving yoga lessons to her fan on Instagram itself. Diva recently took to her instagram account and shared a post doing the extremely difficult yoga step, variation of a headstand. Not only this she also gave tips on how to do it.
While sharing her picture she wrote, "Hey Divas #malaikasmondaymotivation Hope you had a lovely weekend, I sure did! Here's a dose of motivation with #malaikasmoveoftheweek - A headstand variation. Steps to do the pose:
1. Sit in Vajrasana, inhale and come onto your knees.
2. Exhale and place your palms and head on the floor, both in the same line.
3. Inhale, tuck your toes under and slowly try to straighten your legs.
4. Support your body with the crown of your head, your hands and your feet on the ground.
5. Keep your head steady and do (not) move it.
6. To further stretch yourself, slowly take your arms behind your back, interlocking your fingers.
7. Make sure the weight isn't being felt on your neck and keep breathing regularly to avoid injuries. This is a difficult pose, so remember that every step closer to it is a success in itself. Just like this week, take it one step at a time and before you know, you'll have kicked ass!"
In the picture, Malaika is seen slaying a variation of a headstand with the utmost perfection.
For her yoga class she wore a white sports bra which she paired with a pair of white pyjamas.
Meanwhile, talking about her workfront, Malaika is currently judging a TV show with Masaba Gupta and Milind Soman.
Image Source: instagram/malaikaaroraofficial
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.