Monsoon means greenery and it is always soothing to enjoy the nature at it's best. But during the Monsoon there is a nip in the temperature which also results some ailments. However, there are cures also and if you include some herbs and spices in your daily routine then your chances of falling sick will be less.
We be sharing with you all the herbs and spices which not only add flavors in our food but also gives us that instant boost to make our immunity system strong.
1. Turmeric: Rich with anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties, turmeric is very good to include in your Monsoon diet. This spice prevents us from malaria, gastric issues.
2. Garlic: The spice is very effective on the immune system. It has anti fungal property and can be added in food in various forms. You can add garlic in vegetables, chutney and also soups.
3. Ginger: This herbs is used in many medicine. Very effective in combating chills, fever, congestions and has anti-viral properties.
4. Pepper: The spice gives relief from.nasal congestion, cough and cold. Add this spice in rasam, kichdhi for the taste also.
5. Lemongrass: Often referred as fever grass, this helps in treating fever and cold. The herb also useful in treating stomach illness and wounds.
Indian herbs are world recognized for treating many disease. They are even included in many medicines.