Monsoon season brings huge respite from the heat and humid weather. In this season skin and hair suffers alot. During rainy season there is lot of hair fall. We all love to have healthy and shiny hair.
Today we will share some home remedies for those beautiful hair.
1. Properly oil your hair for the growth of the hair. During this season scalp tends to get dry which makes root weak. Massage your hair with good coconut oil and leave it overnight.
2. In monsoon season dandruff problem also arise. You should never tie your hair very tightly or use hair dryers. Also avoid use of hair straightener. Take two tablespoons of coconut oil, add the juice of two lemons and juice of one orange and cover head with a towel after applying it. After 15 to 20 minutes, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
3. Avoid using very much use of conditioner. Chemical use make hair weak and then they fall too much. Use wooden comb to set your hair.
4. Include eggs, curd, fish, carrots, nuts, leafy vegetables in your food for the growth of hair. Apply curd in your hair. It will prevent your hair from falling.
5. Drink lot of water. Water is not only good for the hair but also for the skin. This makes it glow and cleanse the body from inside.
6. Sleep for 6-7 hours. If you will sleep properly then you will feel relax and it will help you feel better.
Image Source : instagram/bollypiee