As the world is battling with novel coronavirus, nutritionists and experts are stressing on the importance of the food which can boost immunity level in a human body. In this situation, every human needs to take care of their diet in order to protect themselves from falling sick. In India the number of positive cases are rising continously.
Celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar shares her five foods which should be included in diet. She shared a video on her Instagram explaining the importance of them.
1. Nuts: Rujuta Diwekar bats for soaked nuts. She says to have soaked almonds or raisins first thing in the morning. And cashews or peanuts in the daytime.
2. Ragi or nachni: This is a grain which is rich in iron and helps in building metabolism. Any one can have it in form of roti or laddoo.
3. Pickle or muramba: Including lime, mango pickle or amla will develop vitamin b12 which improves digestion.
4. Rice: There is a myth that rice increases weight but it is wrong. Rice is easy to digest and have Branch chain amino acid (BCAA).
5. Turmeric milk: One should regularly have turmeric milk in night. It helps in sleep well and one will have stress free sleep. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and thus acts as antioxidant in the body.
During coronavirus it is important for everyone to have whole food and keep themselves protected from the virus.
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.