Shilpa Shetty is one of the fittest actresses in the B-town, and if you go by her Instagram and YouTube channel, you would know that healthy eating is a major factor for her fitness.
The actress is known to have a good hand on healthy ingredients making recipes which are healthy yet flavourful. In hwr recent post she shared a video tutorial, in which seen was seen making jowar rotis.
Jawar is gluten-free, best for weight loss and helps regulate bowel movements. Jawar is very much beneficial for diabetic patients. Among food enthusiasts, jowar is also popular as it is used to make cakes, rotis and tacos too.
Here are some health benefits of Jawar that you must know:
* Jowar flour improves digestion, as it contains a good amount of fibre.
* It helps in fighting with free radicals, late ageing.
* Jawar boosts immunity and is a rich source of iron that helps in multiplication of red blood cells and prevents from anaemia.
* Jowar is a rich source of protein.
* It helps in controlling sugar level and is often recommended for diabetes people.
* Regular consumption of jowar is entwined with the prevention of cardiovascular diseases like heart attacks.
Image source: instagram/theshilpashetty
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.