It's not easy to accessorize your look correctly. At times you end up overdoing it, and rest of the times, you find yourself too simple. However, this accessory guide may simplify the process for you. We list down a few necklines and the kind of accessories you can pair with them.
There are different looks- casual, formal, semi-formal, party look and so on. Many of our outfits, at times, don't require accessories at all, for eg the heavy dramatic gowns and something very blingy or shimmery. For the rest, here's what you can follow:
1. HALTER NECK: With a halter neck top, dress, gown- always remember to avoid wearing a neckpice. If you add more to your neck along with the straps, already going around your neck, the look will turn out to be very busy and chaotic. Go with long earrings if you have a round face, or danglers, if you have a long face.
2. TUBE NECK: Outfits with tube neckline can easily be paired with chunky chains, not longer than where the neck of the dress starts. You can also wear chokers with it. And, if you're not a neck piece person, then throw big hoops or heavy earrings along.
3. DEEP U or V- NECK: With necklines like these, it's always better to go for earrings as the bare neck is the USP in such outfits, accencuating the collar bones.
4. NARROW DEEP V-NECK: With tapered necks, in the shape of letter V, one should try nothing but if you want to really add a peiec of jewel, then pair long thin chains with charms. If you want to go for earrings, then opt for studs and not hanging ones.
5. BOAT NECK: Never ever wear a neckpiece with a boat neck. I'd say ditch accesories all toegther for this one.
So, this was a quick guide to which type of accessories you should pair with which outfit. Hope the next time you're more sorted with your look.
Image Source:- instagram/afashionistasdiaries
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.