Swwapnil Joshi is celebrating his birthday today and on his birthday fans on social media wished the actor in a special way thus making his big day memorable. He is one of those actors who have not only left his mark in the regional industry but also in other industries too.
However, with a period of time, Swwapnil proved that he is a lot more than a cute actor and that his talent does speak for him. In his career, Joshi has experimented a lot on the professional front, be with his looks or roles.
So as the magnificient actor turns a year older today, we bring you five of his best performances so far that made Swwapnil Joshi famous.
1. Mumbai Pune Mumbai: Released in three parts, the movie has to top the list. Swwapnil played the lead role of a boy from Pune in the hit, romantic film Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai opposite Mukta Barve. His chemistry with Barve in the film was compared to that of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.
2. Duniyadari: Released in 2013, the film was acclaimed by Marathi audience. It garnered highest collections at the box office as it ran for more than 100 days in Maharashtra. The film is once again proved his acting skills.
3. Mitwaa: Starring Swwapnil Joshi, Sonalee Kulkarni and Prarthana Behere in lead roles, the film showed him as rich loverboy. The movie opened to fantastic response at the box office collecting Rs 5 crore. The movie was remade in Bengali in 2017 as Ami Je Ke Tomar starring Ankush.
4. Ek Lagnachi Dusri Goshta: Swwapnil has collaborated for a television serial for the limited episodes. The show starred Mukta Barve and Swapnil Joshi in lead roles.
5. Jeevlaga: This is a thriller television serial which became an instant hit among everyone. In this Swwapnil essayed the role of a lover who later takes revenge for his love. His acting was very much appreciated.
Image Source:- instagram/swwapnil_joshi
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.