Bigg Boss 13 POLL - Fans Root For Sidharth-Shehnaaz Friendship After BB Ends; Will Sid's Violent Act Affect It?

A poll was conducted by SpotboyE asking fans whether Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill's friendship will continue even after BB13 ends and guess what maximum have nodded in agreement. Though this might change post-Sid's violent act towards Shehnaaz that has got many celebs tweeting against Shukla

1991 Reads |  

Bigg Boss 13 POLL - Fans Root For Sidharth-Shehnaaz Friendship After BB Ends; Will Sid's Violent Act Affect It?
A lot has been happening in Bigg Boss 13. With aggression in the house escalating to another level with each passing day, viewers have noticed the equation between the housemates going for a toss overnight. Just yesterday we at SpotboyE conducted a poll on our Twitter handle asking about the changed equation between once upon a time besties in the house, Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. In our poll question, we had asked our followers if the two will continue to remain friends post the makers pull down the curtain on the reality show?

And the poll results showed fans giving a nod of the two continuing to be friends, even after the show comes to an end. While 52% of people voted to say Sidharth and Shehnaaz will remain, friends, while the remaining followers which calculate up to 48% remained in denial. Comments such as “From Sidharths Side it is 100% real dosti but Sana is using him...,” “Not friendship I feel they will be in relationship..mark my words @Spotboye #SidNaazForever #SidNaaz,” “This is called real frndshp...jb sid sare episode  dekhega to use khud feel ho jaega...” and many more such comments poured in. ALSO READ: Bigg Boss 13 POLL: Fans Want Sidharth Shukla And Asim Riaz As The Show's Finalists; Final Results Out


Some of the users also tweeted about the two also escalating their relationship a notch higher post the show comes to an end. ALSO READ: Bigg Boss 13 POLL: Can Housemates Break Shehnaaz Gill And Sidharth Shukla's Bond? Fan Verdict Is OUT



But with the recent development of Sidharth Shukla getting violent with Shehnaaz and many celebs tweeting in aghast, we wonder if this friendship will remain inside the house too! ALSO READ: Bigg Boss 13 POLL: Fans Say BB Is Biased Towards Sidharth Shukla The Most; Are The Makers Listening?


Image Source: Instagram/shehnaazgill/realsidharthshukla
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.
Advertisement
  • Trending
  • Photos
  • Quickies