The fans of Salman Khan hosted Bigg Boss 14 are just 2 days away from witnessing the big grand premiere. Given the fact that Bigg Boss 13 was a mega-hit, the expectations from the fourteenth season is quite high and with their confirmed contestant lists coming out, they can't wait to witness the drama, action and entertainment inside the BB14 house. However, if you haven't watched any seasons of Bigg Boss ever till now and have absolutely no idea about the controversial show, then fret not, as we are here to tell you all about it, especially for all the uninitiated ones out there. Before we start with the business, Bigg Boss 14 will have a grand premiere on October 3 at 9 PM.
1. Bigg Boss is about bringing 10-12 contestants, maybe more, together under one roof and they are completely under surveillance by the cameras that are fit in every corner of the house.
2. The contestants do not necessarily come from the Television or film industry but from various other fields also to create more drama. Sometimes even commoners enter the house along with celebrities
3. In the show, all the contestants have to battle it out with each other, in order to survive in the house.
4. All the contestants will be given different tasks where they not only have to prove their worth but they also have to fight it out for their food that they will intake during their stay. The tasks can be related to luxury budget, captaincy or even nomination task
5. On Monday or Tuesday's episode, contestants are called to the confession room by Bigg Boss and they are asked to nominate a fellow contestant who they think are not deserving enough to stay inside the house along with a valid reason
6. As they are completely locked inside, they will have no touch with the outside world as their phones will not be there with them. They will be no access to TV also.
7. All the contestants are not allowed to indulge in physical fights or any kind of violence as Bigg Boss throws them out immediately.
8. Speaking in English or any other language other than Hindi is prohibited. If a contestant is seen doing so, Bigg Boss gives them a warning. Plus, no one can sleep in the day.
9. During the captaincy task, one contestant wins and he/she gets the special powers. The winner then appoints every contestant with certain duties like washing the utensils, cleaning the floor, cooking, etc.
10. On Weekend Ka Vaar episodes, Bollywood actor Salman Khan who is also the host of the show talks to the contestants and announces the name of the eliminated contestant.
11. If a contestant behaves badly or unnecessarily fights with others, Salman Khan schools them on Weekend Ka Vaar.
All filled in now. Well, the show airs from Monday to Friday from 10.30 to 11.30 pm and on weekends, it airs at 9 pm. Contestants like Jasmin Bhasin, Eijaz Khan, Neha Sharma, Aly Goni, Rahul Vaidya, Radhe Maa, Sneha Ullal and more will be seen battling it out this season. While Sidharth Shukla, Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan will grace the show as special contestants.
Image source: Instagram/ beingsalmankhan
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.