googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_HP_Desk_ATF_970X250_3', [970, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-1601114731009-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1601114731009-0'); });

Bigg Boss 14 POLL: Will Fans Still Watch The Show If Sidharth Shukla Exits? VERDICT Will Shock You

We conducted a poll on Twitter asking Bigg Boss 14 fans if they will watch the show if Sidharth Shukla leaves. The result is indeed shocking

7431 Reads |  

Bigg Boss 14 POLL: Will Fans Still Watch The Show If Sidharth Shukla Exits? VERDICT Will Shock You
Sidharth Shukla became the ultimate winner of Bigg Boss 13. He was one of the reasons why the show earned so much TRP. Keeping that in mind, the makers got him to be a part of Bigg Boss 14 too. He is currently a part of the Toofani seniors trio along with Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan. Fans are loving him and on social media we often see a trend dedicated to him. However, what if Sidharth Shukla leaves Bigg Boss 14? Will fans still watch it?

Yesterday, reports emerged that Sidharth has stepped out of the Bigg Boss 14 house. His pictures from Film City had also made their way to the internet. Now, it is unclear why he stepped out of the controversial house, but it is stated that he will enter again. Over this, we conducted a Twitter poll asking Bigg Boss fans whether they will watch the show if Sidharth is no longer a part of it. You'll be stumped to know the results.

With more than 5000 vites, 71.6 per cent voted for a NO, i.e., they will not watch Bigg Boss 14 if Sidharth leaves. Only 28.4 per cent people voted for a YES suggesting that they will still watch the show whether Sidharth is a part of it or not.


Well, this shows that Sidharth was a favourite of fans last year and even now! He has maintained to be THE STAR of Bigg Boss.

Exciting news for all his fans is that whispers are being heard that Sidharth Shukla's stay in Bigg Boss 14 house may get extended.  (Also Read: Bigg Boss 14 SPOILER ALERT: Sidharth Shukla To Make The Toughest Decision Of This Week; Freshers To Choose A Team Between The Three Seniors)





Image Source: Instagram/realsidharthshukla
window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({ mode: 'alternating-thumbnails-a', container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails', placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails', target_type: 'mix' });
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Mob_BTF_320X100_20', [[320, 50], [320, 100]], 'div-gpt-ad-1604159098848-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604159098848-0'); });
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Desk_BTF_728X90_19', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1604154536683-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604154536683-0'); });
Advertisement
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Mob_BTF_300X600_21', [300, 600], 'div-gpt-ad-1604159215104-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604159215104-0'); });
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.defineSlot('/97172535/2020_Art_Desk_BTF_728X90_20', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1604154707469-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1604154707469-0'); });