Internet sensation and actress Poonam Pandey has garnered a huge fan following on the internet. She often makes the headlines for oozing hotness through her social media posts. Having impressed the audience with her fashion statements, she is one of the most adored celebrities online. On Friday, a fire broke out at her high-rise building in Mumbai. While she wasn’t at her apartment when the incident took place, her pet dog Ceaser was.
If reports are to be believed, Caesar was shortly rescued by the maid before things got worse. He is safe and sound, staying with the actress’ sister. According to the social media post published by Viral Bhayani on Instagram, the fire department is trying to find the cause of the fire. For the unversed, she lived on the 16th floor of the building. The post further read, “One of the society boys Rajan considerably helped in dousing the fire and calling the fire department.” ALSO READ: Poonam Pandey Braless: Actress Flaunts Her Curves In A Backless Flowy Dress, Netizens Say, ‘Bra Toh Pehen Leti’
Photos and videos of the damage are currently going viral on the internet. Fans and Poonam’s admirers have taken to their official handles and expressed their concern and horror. Netizens even took to the comment section of Viral’s post to share their shock. One wrote, “Shocking Thank God dog and family members are safe...” Another wrote, “Thankgod dog safe h coz log apni jaan bachate h bacho ko chod dete h.” Other one wrote, “Thank god the maid was there to save the dog.” ALSO READ: Poonam Pandey TROLLED For Flashing Cleavage In Short Dress As She Goes Out For Shopping; Netizens Ask ‘Apni Cheap Harkarte Kab Band Karegi’
On the work front, last seen in a music video opposite Karanvir Bohra, Poonam had made the headlines for her stint in Kangana Ranaut’s Lockk Upp where as a contestant she had opened up about facing domestic abuse at the hands of her ex-husband Sam Bombay.
Image Source: Instagram