Bigg Boss OTT season 2 is just around the corner and the excitement around the show is at its all-time high. Amid all the buzz, a new report suggests that Mia Khalifa has been approached by the makers for the second edition of the Bigg Boss OTT season 2. However, if you are a fan of Mia Khalifa, you might already know that the OnlyFans model had earlier shared her reservations about coming to India and joining the show.
In case you are unaware, Mia Khalifa is being approached by the Bigg Boss makers for a long time now - since 2015 - to be precise. It was speculated that the former Lebanese-American adult film star will be a part of Bigg Boss 9. She broke Indian fans’ hearts while issuing a clarification on the rumours and sternly asserted that she is “never stepping foot in India”. ALSO READ | Adult Star Mia Khalifa To Participate In Bigg Boss OTT 2? Here’s What We Know About The Makers Approaching The Former Porn Star
Let's get something clear: I am never stepping foot in India, so whomever said I have "shown interest" in being on Big Boss should be fired— Mia K. (@miakhalifa) September 15, 2015
That’s not all, Mia appeared irked by the reports claiming that she had “shown interest” after being offered with Bigg Boss 9 and she asserted that the person who made these absurd claims should be “should be fired.”
The PornHub Queen took to her Twitter handle and rubbished rumours that she would be a contestant in the ninth season of the show. Mia pulled the plug, saying, "Let's get something clear: I am never stepping foot in India, so whomsoever said I have "shown interest" in being on Bigg Boss should be fired."
During her time in the adult film industry, the XXX-star was one of the most infamous names and she is even credited for creating the controversial genre, described as "hijab porn", which shows her in adult videos while wearing a hijab.
Speaking to Washington Post, she was quoted saying that her adult videos were satirical in nature. She has received death threats and is reportedly estranged from her family.
Well, in all its probability, Mia might yet again decline the offer. But, who knows! She might even have a change of heart, considering been 8-years since she issued a clarification on the rumours of joining Bigg Boss 9.
Image Source: Instagram