YouTube's Biggest Sensation PewDiePie (In)Famous For Shading Ekta Kapoor QUITS Saying He's ‘Very Tired’

Swedish YouTuber and comedian PewDiePie, (in)famous in India for taking a swipe at Ekta Kapoor, has called it quits as he is "very tired"

4162 Reads |  

YouTube's Biggest Sensation PewDiePie (In)Famous For Shading Ekta Kapoor QUITS Saying He's ‘Very Tired’
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, popularly known as PewDiePie online is a Swedish YouTuber and comedian who is a YouTube sensation and is known for his YouTube video content which mainly consists of Let's Play videos and comedic formatted shows. He enjoys a good 102 subscribers on YouTube which is followed by a good fan base on Twitter with 19.3 million and Instagram with 20.8 million followers. The YouTuber’s video also amasses over million and sometimes billion views which makes him one of top YouTuber. However, if you are a fan of this YouTuber then let us tell you that has called it quits.

That’s right, PewDiePie will not be uploading any videos on YouTube as he is very very tired. He revealed in his latest video where he said that he is taking a break from YouTube next year but also stating that he will be going away for a little while. As quoted by The Sun, he said, “I am taking a break from YouTube next year. I wanted to say it in advance because I made up my mind. I'm tired. I'm feeling very tired. I don't know if you can tell. Just so you know, early next year I'll be away for a little while. I'll explain that later but I wanted to give a heads up," he added. 

In August, he hinted he could be stepping back from the platform soon, saying: "I do think it would be good for me to take a break at some point. It would be nice to not have YouTube in my brain for the first time in 10 years."

PewDiePie’s name was also on the Time magazine as ‘The World’s 100 Most Influential People.’

Image source: Instagram/ PewDiePie
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.