Actress turned politician Mimi Chakraborty has proved time and again that she is the undisputed queen of fashion. Her fashion choices impress us like no other. She's the real fashionista, the harbinger of anything stylish and besides that she's the true Indian beauty, who loves to surprise her with different looks every now and then.
Last year, she ventured into digital space and launched her own Youtube channel. Mimi Chakraborty, a member of parliament, is celebrating her birthday. Today, we bring the movies which redefined the actress career.
1. Bojhena Shey Bojhena: A film directed by Raj Chakraborty shows two love stories. The film stars Soham Chakraborty, Mimi Chakraborty, Abir Chatterjee and Payel Sarkar. The film is a remake of Tamil film named Engaeyum Eppothum (Anywhere Anytime) which was released in 2011.
2. Proloy: The film stars Sudhir Bandopadhyay, Saswata Chatterjee, Rishita Chakraborty and Ashmita Ghosh. The film was applauded by the critics and actors received appreciation from all corners.
3. Golpo Holeo Shotti: The film is a suspense supernatural thriller directed by Birsa Dasgupta. The film stars Soham Chakraborty and Mimi Chakraborty and it is official remake of the 2012 Tamil film Pizza.
4. Dhananjoy: A film by Arindam Sil is based on the conviction of Dhananjoy Chatterjee who was accused for the gruesome murder of Hetal Parekh. The film stars Anirban Bhattacharya, Kanchan Mullick, Kaushik Sen, Mimi Chakraborty, Paran Bandopadhyay.
5. Posto: Directed by Shiboprosad Mukherjee and Nandita Roy, the film features Jisshu Sengupta and Mimi Chakraborty. The film was critical acclaim as it shows the relationships in a very subtle way.
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.