Days after being expelled from CINTAA, here’s fresh trouble for Alok Nath. The Oshiwara Police has registered an FIR against the actor under section 376 of IPC (rape) on the complaint filed by Vinta Nanda. The writer filed a complaint against Alok Nath on October 17.

Nanda had then said in a statement to IANS, “The police was very co-operative and they took my statement. It was not easy for me to give my statement as it is like reliving your pain. We have given a written complaint against Alok Nath and they registered the same," Nanda said, adding that she gave her statement to a female police sub-inspector.
alok nath vinita nanda

Alok Nath And Vinita Nanda

Vinta's Lawyer Dhruti Kapadia has said in her statement, " After inquiring about the case for almost a month,  the cops have taken her final statement last night and booked Aloknath under section 376 (rape) and 377 (Unnatural offences) of IPC. We demand immediate arrest of Aloknath."

On October 8, Vinta shared her heartwrenching post on Facebook where she recounted how she was raped by the ‘Sanskaari’ Babuji 19 years ago post a party which both attended. Following Vinta’s post, Sandhya Mridul and Deepika Amin too came out and accused Alok Nath of sexual harassment. 

On November 13, we told you that Alok Nath has been expelled from The Cine and TV Artistes’ Association (CINTAA) . Amit Behl, Sr Joint Secretary and Chairman of CINTAA, exclusively spoke to us and said, “The decision was taken when Alok did not appear for the ICC meeting. He should have been there.”

The CINTAA had also written to Vinta Nanda informing her about the actor's ouster. Advocate Dhruti Kapadia, who represented Vinta Nanda told us, "This is a landmark decision. Vinta Nanda must be very happy. It just shows that women can now speak up about their personal harassment and seek justice. The system is getting cleaned up. There is hope."

Image Source: youtube , 5th Voice
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.