Prabhas Fan Dies Of Electric Shock While Trying To Fix A Saaho Poster At Cinema Hall

SHOCKING! A Prabhas fan dies of elocution while fixing a Saaho poster. Read on to know the full story

10195 Reads |  

Prabhas Fan Dies Of Electric Shock While Trying To Fix A Saaho Poster At Cinema Hall
For any fan, his favourite star’s new film release no less than a festival. And when it comes to the Indian film industry, our stars are not simply loved; they are worshipped, that too with utmost zeal and excitement. Be it Bollywood superstars like Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan or the South sensations like Rajinikanth, Mahesh Babu and Prabhas among others; the list is never-ending. However, there are times when situations take an ugly turn, leading to tragic consequences. One such case is that of a Prabhas fan, who was gearing up for the release of his next film, Saaho. But destiny had something else written for him...

Fans decorating the cinema halls with posters, banners and garlands of their favourite stars is a normal thing. But a Prabhas fan’s love for the star ended him up in losing his life. In an unfortunate incident, on Wednesday, a Prabhas aficionado named Venkatesh Nayak died due to electrocution. The incident took place at a local cinema hall in Mahbubnagar. Reportedly, the fan in question was trying to fix the movie banner and got in contact with a cable wire and that’s when he took his last breath. During the incident, the boy was standing on the top of the cinema hall and after getting the electric shock, he instantly fell off the premises. Reports added that the police have started with the investigation on this incident. 
 
Take a look at the video here.



 
We wonder how Prabhas will react to this incident! Meanwhile, Saaho, also starring Shraddha Kapoor, is slated to release on August 30, 2019.