Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai has been creating buzz for multiple reasons. Directed by Prabhudheva, Radhe feature Salman Khan, Disha Patani, Jackie Shroff and Randeep Hooda. Radhe's trailer received an amazing response from the audience. As many are aware, it promises action and drama and much more. It is a perfect treat this Eid and there's no denying that. Given the current situation, the film will follow a digital pay-per-view format in India but will be released in theatres once the situation is back to normal. Apart from the trailer, the songs have also received a great response from the audience. If you are excited about the movie, we list down 5 reasons why it is worth a watch.
1. Let’s be honest. Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai was designed for the big screen. From his grand entry to the fight in the climax, Salman Khan does his ceeteemaar act with a crowd-wooing grandiosity that is designed to drive the Salmaniacs crazy. Radhe has more of Salman than any of his recent films. He lords over almost every frame. And his swag is still intact.
2. Villain Randeep Hooda is the other highlight. The confrontational combative episodes between hoodlum Hooda and Bhai God kickstarted in Kick. However the confrontations in Kick lacked punch. Producer Sajid Nadiadwala’s inexperience as a director was evident in the dramatic scenes. Now this time director Prabhudheva (who tells he knows exactly what to make Salman do at any given moment , or rather exactly what Salman wants to do at any given moment) packs in a precocious punch in every scene where cop and crook come face-to-face. Bhai Versus Hooda echoes Bhai versus Sonu Sood in Dabangg.
3. More chemistry between Ms Disha Patani and Mr Khan here than in Bharat where the two were circus buddies trapezing through a skimpy episode that was a homage to Raj Kapoor’s Mera Naam Joker. In Radhe the Jodi has more space to romance.In fact for the first time in years Salman actually gets cosy with his costar . There is even a fudged kiss.
4. Prabhudheva and Salman Khan were a disappointment together in Dabangg 3 maybe because in that franchise film, the duo was struggling to find a story to tell. In Radhe there’s no such pressure. It’s an out-and-out slam-bang-thankyou-Salman action entertainer with enough spunk and fire to douse the most satiated Salmaniac’s basic instincts.
5. Though Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai is supposed to be a remake of the Korean action film The Outlaws it moves on its volition, secretes its own flavour and exudes an aura that is comparable to no Salman starrer so far, no even Wanted in 2008 which is the origin for this long-delayed pseudo-sequel ? So is Radhe a sequel to Wanted? Yes and no. Yes,because every Salman starrer intends to do the same things: glorify Bhai. And no because each time Salman brings in a new swag
Image source: IMDb