Today came news of Bollywood’s ace actor Salman Khan being bitten by a snake at his Panvel farmhouse. While this news left everyone panicked, later it was confirmed that the actor is out of danger, after he was taken to the nearest medical centre. His father, ace screenplay writer Salim Khan told ETimes TV, though they were worried when it happened, they heaved a sigh of relief, after learning the snake was not non-poisonous. Later the filmmaker confirmed he went to sleep after he was discharged from the hospital.
Sali Khan told ETimes, “We were definitely worried when it happened and Salman rushed to the nearest medical centre to get an injection that is needed in such cases. Thankfully it turned out that the snake was not poisonous.” He added, “Well, he returned to the farmhouse and went to sleep for a few hours. As we speak, he is fine. There's nothing to worry- but yes, there was a scare.”
He further revealed though his staff had also got bitten by snakes and scorpions, luckily most of the snakes were non-poisonous.
“The staff came racing when Salman got bitten and they caught the reptile in question. But I have always told them not to kill the non-poisonous snakes. So after we got to know that the one which had bitten Salman was not carrying any poison, we released the snake back into the jungle area, a little away but at a safe distance from our farmhouse,” added the screenplay writer. ALSO READ:
After Salman Khan, Salim Khan Opens Up On Taking Care Of Staff: ‘Arranging Meals For Our Building And Salman’s Security Guards’
As Salman Khan turns a year older tomorrow, he will be seen celebrating his birthday at the Panvel farmhouse reported the portal. ALSO READ: Salman Khan Shares Throwback 'Camping In The Jungle' Pic With Salim Khan On His 84th Birthday
Image Source: Instagram/beingsalmankhan