Sushant Singh Rajput’s First Death Anniversary: Actor’s Family Lawyer Expresses Shock Over CBI’s Investigation In Case; Pins Faith In New Director

Sushant Singh Rajput’s family lawyer expressed shock that the CBI could not come to a conclusion, despite handling the actor’s death case for 10 months. The late actor’s family lawyer, Vikas Singh has pinned faith on new CBI director

2720 Reads |  

Sushant Singh Rajput’s First Death Anniversary: Actor’s Family Lawyer Expresses Shock Over CBI’s Investigation In Case; Pins Faith In New Director
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput died on June 14 last year. Months after the actor’s sudden and untimely demise, his father, KK Singh filed an FIR in Bihar against Rhea Chakraborty and five others accusing them of abetment of suicide. On Sushant Singh Rajput’s first death anniversary, his family lawyer expressed shock that the CBI could not come to a conclusion, despite handling the actor’s death case for 10 months. The late actor’s family lawyer, Vikas Singh has pinned faith on the new CBI director.

Speaking with Republic, Vikas Singh expressed concern that the Central Bureau of Investigation could not join the dots and come to a conclusion in the case against the actor. The family lawyer pointed out that SSR’s family had a lot of expectations from the agency. He outlined that he had hoped that CBI would conduct custodial interrogation of people named in the FIR, like Siddharth Pithani who were present at the time of the incident. Vikas Singh said, “Pithani is the one who changed his stance. Initially, he was supporting the family, and later on, he completely did a turnaround after he was not named an accused."

Vikas Singh also said, "Now, that the CBI has a new director, I hope he will give priority in this case and get a charge sheet filed in the matter." As it was reported on Monday that AIIMS has confirmed that Sushant Singh Rajput died by suicide, Vikas Singh said that it was beyond his understanding about how to give any credence to the AIIMS report. He said, “The head of AIIMS had told me, seeing the marks in the pictures taken by Sushant's sister, that it 200 percent strangulation, and now he is saying that it is a pure and simple case of suicide.”
Sushant Singh Rajput

Sushant Singh Rajput

Meanwhile, Vikas Singh’s statement came after the CBI’s statement earlier today. They had clarified that it had not closed the case. The CBI sources said, “Wrong to say we have closed the Sushant Singh Rajput case. The investigation is still on and we are probing all angles.” Also Read: Sushant Singh Rajput’s First Death Anniversary: Farah Khan Visits Mount Mary Church In Bandra; Filmmaker-Producer Is Clicked While Offering Her Prayers




Image source: Instagram/ ; SpotboyE Archives
Advertisement