Whenever a newbie enters the showbiz world, other than acting, one also comes under fashion radar, after all, it is all about looks, right? However, star kid Sara Ali Khan's sartorial fashion choices have always turned out to be a winner, at least in most cases. Previously, Sara was only spotted in subdued salwar suits and jeans-and-top combinations, but now we have been seeing Ms. Khan opting for more sequinned pants and crop top sets, leopard print pantsuits and heavily embellished lehengas which is giving us nothing but sheer fashion goals. So much so that, it will inspire you to revamp your wardrobe right away.
Ever since she made her debut with Kedarnath, the Simmba actress made sure to put her best fashion foot forward for her promotion outings. As Sara is celebrating her 24th birthday today, we have compiled her best outfits here below, scroll down:
1. Whites can never go wrong and here's what Sara proving it. The actress went with a more proper and feminine mini body-con dress by Guess. Sara looked lovely in it!
2. Wearing Sandeepjaani lehenga, Sara looks every bit of a princess. Her toned midriff and that floral blouse accentuated her lean body.
3. Now that's a party number we are so rooting for.
4. Sara picked a pair of wide-leg blingy Topshop pants, teamed it with a black crop-top and pair of matching metallic pumps. She made the separates work!
5. Wearing thigh-high boots can be a bit risky but hey, Sara's pink top jacket and black shorts with boots did wonders to her look.
6. Hands down, this is one of the best outfits for us. We're swooning over her not-so-loud Sabyasachi lehenga. She slayed in the embellished black blouse and floral skirt.
7. Giving us retro vibes, Sara brought the polka dots fashion back in trends. This is something most of you can pull it off easily.
8. The lady looked blazing hot in this red mini dress. One cannot find this hot sensual hot red number in anyone's wardrobe, guess Sara is bringing that to our notice.
9. The funky style of Sara is really grabbing our attention. It seemed like Ranveer Singh's eccentric fashion has rubbed off on her too.
10. Wearing a Nachiket Barve, Ms. Khan looked drop-dead gorgeous. The crop top with a plain maroon skirt, teaming it with a cape, Sara's desi look was on point.
Tell us which look did you like the most? And are you making notes now?
Happy Birthday, Sara!
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.