Apart from the singing reality show, The Voice, pop singer Nick Jonas is also reportedly shooting for another TV show whose name is not revealed yet. However, a mishap happened on the sets of his new show. According to the latest reports in TMZ, Jonas got injured on the sets of his show due to which, he was then rushed to a nearby hospital. The sources of the portal did not disclose the nature of the accident or injury but claimed it to be serious enough that he was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital on Saturday. Nick, however, came back home on Sunday and is said to resume shoot for his singing reality show, The Voice, on Monday.
Nick is currently in Los Angeles while his wife, actor Priyanka Chopra is in London. She has been there since the end of last year to shoot for multiple projects. The 38-year-old actor even shared a romantic picture with Nick, saying she misses her hubby. She shared the picture from a location tagged as, ‘the place where time stands still’. Jonas even launched his Spaceman album recently which became a hit among music lovers. Speaking about his music, in a recent interview, he was asked what he felt when he came to know that fans have sex to his music, he said that he is flattered but also a little embarrassed.
The 28-year-old singer felt that it is not a badge of honour that he would like to wear. In an interview with GQ Hype, when quizzed about how he dealt with that kind of response from his audience, he said, “Umm... I think it's flattering, but attraction is such a nuanced thing. I don't take it too seriously. I just learn to laugh about it and think about the fact that my parents are probably reading some of the comments. It's not something I wear as a badge of honour. I tend to try to not think about it because it would make me feel a little embarrassed.”
Image source: Instagram/ nickjonas