Gulabo Sitabo Trailer Poll Verdict: Fans Say 'Bohot Khoob' To Amitabh Bachchan-Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer

As the trailer of Amitabh Bachchan and Ayushmann Khurrana starrer Gulabo Sitabo released yesterday, fans gave a big thumbs up to it. Scroll to know the poll results here

841 Reads |  

Gulabo Sitabo Trailer Poll Verdict: Fans Say 'Bohot Khoob' To Amitabh Bachchan-Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer
Recently, the makers of Shoojit Sircar’s film Gulabo Sitabo announced the digital release of the movie. Excited and thrilled about the film’s release, the lead starcast of the film also shared the news on social media. Days after, the trailer of Shoojit Sircar directed film Gulabo Sitabo starring Amitabh Bachchan and Ayushmann Khurrana released yesterday. As SpotboyE.com held a Gulabo Sitabo trailer poll asking fans how they found the first glimpse of the film, we have received the fans' verdict on Big B and Ayushmann’s trailer.

Taking to Twitter, SpotboyE.com held a poll after the release of Gulabo Sitabo trailer. The tweet read, “POLL! What do you think of Amitabh Bachchan and Ayushmann Khurrana starrer #GulaboSitabo Trailer? #GulaboSitaboTrailer” Asking fans what they think of Amitabh Bachchan and Ayushmann Khurrana starrer GulaboSitabo trailer, many social media users participated in the poll to share their opinions and express their views.

Reacting to the Gulabo Sitabo trailer poll, fans answered between ‘Bohot Khoob’ and ‘Theek-Thaak’. With a total of 134 people voting in the Gulabo Sitabo trailer poll, in the final results, 68.7% of fans found the trailer ‘Bohot Khoob’ aka very nice, whereas, on the other hand, 31.3% of fans found the trailer ‘Theek-Thaak’. As the final results are out, about 68.7% of fans reacting to the poll found Amitabh Bachchan and Ayushmann Khurrana’s Gulabo Sitabo trailer is great and fabulous.


Talking about the film’s digital release, Gulabo Sitabo is slated to release on June 12, 2020, on the streaming platform Amazon Prime Video. Meanwhile, stay tuned for updates! Also Read: Gulabo Sitabo Trailer Fan Reaction: Amitabh Bachchan And Ayushmann Khurrana’s Film Is A Hit As Meme Factory Swings In Action








Image source: Instagram/ Amitabh Bachchan
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.