Diwali is the occasion we go all out shopping for a new wardrobe. This is the most celebrated festival across India and shopping for Diwali is one of the best feelings during Diwali. Mostly, women tend to choose traditional attire like sarees and lehengas with beautiful shades, This Diwali, why not give a twist to the festive celebrations and coordinate with your family to rock the Indo-western look? This trend is presently commanding the ramp and the festival circuit because it is functional as well as fashionable.
1. Floor-Length gowns: On the occasion of Diwali, gowns always look elegant. For Diwali this year, opt for a light-colored or pastel gown. You can wear it for a Diwali after-party or get-together. It adds a hint of glamour to the regular ethnic looks.
2. Crop Top And Lehenga: The long skirts really look elegant and can be worn in festivals with some add-ons. One can achieve that with a crop top and a skirt. This look will add a modern touch as well to your ethnic ensemble. The entire look can be perked up with conventional, beautiful, and classic pieces of jewelry.
3. Lehenga With Heavy Embroidery: Lehengas are always in trend and more so during the Diwali season. Undoubtedly, heavy mirror work will make such outfits even more gorgeous. You can pair it with a plain, solid-colored blouse. This combination can never go wrong.
4. Indo-Western Outfits: Indo-western gowns look captivating and are super functional. This is a favored trend this festive season. Only need to add some cool accessories to give your princess the best look for Diwali. Ladies, go for this trend if carrying ethnic attires is tiresome for you.
5. Crop Top And Palazzo With Shrug Design: Crop Top and Plazzo with Shrug are in trend and on the occasion of Diwali season donning this will make the festive mood. Who wouldn't love to be totally hands-free for the firecracker diwali evening? Palazzos & crop tops help you be trendy while being safe around fireworks.
A word of caution: With all these flowy dresses, please be sure not to go near diyas and firecrackers. Also, make sure that the gowns are comfortable to walk in to avoid accidents! SpotboyE Wishes Happy Diwali! #Stay Home #Stay Safe