The Hindu festival, Raksha Bandhan popularly known as Rakhi, falls on the last day of the Hindu lunar calendar month of Shraavana. The festival is a celebration of the bond between brothers and sisters.
During the festival of Raksha Bandhan, the sisters tie the rakhi around their brother's hand, in return who gives them a gift. The festival epitomizes the protective role that a brother plays in his sister’s life.
In the present times where the social media’s presence is very strong, we may think of compiling some beautiful Rakhi messages which we can share and send to our siblings and near ones. Especially, in this pandemic situation where travel is a little difficult and if we are away from our siblings, not to worry,share these messages to celebrate the special day together virtually.
Here are messages:
· This is to remind you that I have always got your back no matter what. Even though you are as strong as a rock, I will be there to protect you always. Love you! Happy Raksha Bandhan
· Dear brother/sister, I love you with all my heart. I don't only love you, I love you. Best wishes and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
· ‘No sibling is perfect, we argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, we are family, and the love we have for each other will always be there.’
· To have an affectionate relationship with a sister is not just to have a friend or a confidant - it is to have a companion for life.
· A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
· This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year. Happy Rakhi!
· On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I hope you do well in your life and get whatever you desire
We wish all of our readers, their acquaintances, and family members a very Happy Raksha Bandhan. #Stay Home #Stay Safe.
Image source: SpotboyE Team