Happy Republic Day 2022 Wishes: Messages, Quotes, WhatsApp And Facebook Status To Share With Your Friends And Family
This Republic Day 2022, spread love and patriotism through your wishes and messages and celebrate the day of the Indian constitution proudly.
The Republic Day 2022 i.e. 26th January is marking India's 73rd Republic Day. On this day the constitution of our nation was made and India became a sovereign state. This day is not only considered a milestone in Indian history but also is remembered as a proud moment for all Indians. It is celebrated across the country with grand preparations. From the annual parade in Delhi (India Gate) to flag hoisting ceremonies in every corner of the nation, Republic Day is a day to remember.
It is untold that every Indian feels proud and even more dedicated towards the country on this day. Wishing each other and sending greetings remembering The Republic Day is a proud gesture every Indian should follow. So, if you are looking for some wishes, quotes and messages to wish your family and friends, we are here to help you. Check out the WhatsApp And Facebook Status, unique messages and inspirational quotes for Happy Republic Day 2022 for you.
Happy Republic Day 2022 Messages:
- As we celebrate our independence, let us free our minds from deleterious thoughts. Wish you all a Happy Republic Day!
- Let us pledge to always keep the tricolour high and rising. Happy Republic to you and your family!
- Tiranga, which we unfurl on Republic Day, indicates our freedom.
- Celebrate freedom and autonomy with the best that you have. Sending the best and warmest wishes your way on this occasion of Republic Day!
- Rejoice in the glory of the nation and do not forget to thank our soldiers. Happy Republic Day.
- Let us promise to preserve our heritage, ethos and treasures. Happy Republic Day.
- The country is free, and so should our minds be. Happy Republic Day to all the proud citizens of our India!
- Our brave heroes waged a valiant struggle for years so that future generations could live their lives with freedom and dignity. This is a day to celebrate them and what they fought for. Wishing you all a very Happy Republic Day!
- Freedom was not won easy, it was at the cost of the sacrifices of our freedom fighters, so we should never take it for granted. Happy Republic Day!
Happy Republic Day 2022 Quotes:
- "Where the mind is without fear and the head id held high; Where knowledge is free; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by domestic walls; Where words come out from the depth of truth; Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection; Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit; Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action--Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake”. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- "I feel that the constitution is workable, it is flexible and it is strong enough to hold the country together both in peacetime and in wartime. Indeed, if I may say so, if things go wrong under the new Constitution, the reason will not be that we had a bad Constitution. What we will have to say is that Man was vile." – B.R. Ambedkar
- "A country's greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mothers of the race." - Sarojini Naidu
- "The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India." - Lala Lajpat Rai
- "If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland." - Chandrashekhar Azad
- "We believe in peace and peaceful development, not only for ourselves but for people all over the world." -- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- "The sanctity of law can be maintained only so as long as it is the expression of the will of the people" -- Bhagat Singh
- "Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge... At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom." -- Jawaharlal Nehru