The sixth month of the year, June, is observed as Men’s Health month which focuses on raising awareness about their personal hygiene and healthcare. Male gender pays less attention to themselves.
Here we will be discussing their personal hygiene habits which they should follow in their life and also include it.
1. Cleaning: Male generally avoids or miss cleaning their hands and foot after returning from work. They don’t think it is necessary and in the times of coronavirus situation, these things are very important. We need to keep our selves clean and hygiene in order to avoid diseases.
2. Shower: We all know it is good to take a bath every day and especially after a workout. There are so many germs with which our body comes into contact. Bathing helps to keep it at bay.
3. Armpit fresh: Deodorants and perfumes always give us a fresh feeling. They make us feel good. Majority males don’t use deodorants or perfumes in their daily life. This is not all good and people don’t like body odour also.
4. Keep private parts clean: This is a very important part of our daily routine. Every gender should keep their private parts clean and germs free.
5. Brush: Doctors always advise us to clean our teeth two times a day. Once in the morning and then before going to bed. But it is seen that males don’t follow it. Oral health hygiene is also important as it also keeps mouth odour away.
Image Source : instagram/boydoesbeautyman_perfected/