Eega Star Samantha Akkineni Shares Her Best Memory From 2020; Shares A Beautiful Photo Of Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj From Their Wedding

Samantha Akkineni played ‘post a photo’ on her Instagram where a user asked her to share her best memory from the year 2020, she shared a beautiful photo of Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj from their wedding.

18411 Reads |  

Eega Star Samantha Akkineni Shares Her Best Memory From 2020; Shares A Beautiful Photo Of Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj From Their Wedding
South superstar Samantha Akkineni is very close to Baahubali star Rana Daggubati. In fact, she was the only one who was invited at his wedding with Miheeka Bajaj among his other friends in the fraternity. For the uninitiated, the Telugu beauty is related to Rana as her actor/husband Naga Chaitanya and Rana Daggubati are cousins. Nevertheless, she recently played ‘post a photo’ on her Instagram where she will be sharing photos on her fans’ demand or request. Having said that, when a user asked her to share her best memory from the year 2020, she shared a beautiful photo of Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj from their wedding.
 
The picture is a family photo where we see Rana’s entire family, including Samantha and Naga, posing with the new bride Miheeka. The same picture was shared by the Eega star earlier where she captioned it as, “#ranawedsmiheeka ... the most adorable @miheeka Welcome to the family”. Rana and Miheeka got married in August 2020, with close friends and family in attendance, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. During his wedding days, Sam even shared a candid snap with the actor and backed with, “It’s time to celebrate you @ranadaggubati our rock star... #bigday #ranawedsmiheeka”
 
During Samantha’s chat show, Sam Jam, the Baahubali star opened up about his health condition and revealed his life was put on a sudden pause.
 

Speaking about it, Rana broke down while telling Samantha, “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was bp, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys...It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death straight.” ALSO READ: Rana Daggubati And Wife Miheeka Bajaj Get Clay Impression Of Their Hands; Couple All Set To Spend A Lifetime Together, Holding Hands


Image source: Instagram/ samantharuthprabhuoffl/ miheeka
Advertisement