Star Plus’ and Ranjan Shahi’s Anupamaa is currently one of the top-rated shows, all thanks to the powerful plot of a woman who faces hardships when it comes to her family and husband. In a matter of months, the show became a routine for everyone while the leads of the show, Rupali Ganguly or Sudhanshu Pandey have become a household name. Knowing that the duo and other members of the show have delivered powerful and impactful performances, it comes as no surprise that they do charge a hefty amount per episode. Speaking about the same, we are here to tell you how much the star cast gets every episode.
1. Rupali who is playing the titular role in the show gets approximately, Rs. 60,000 per episode, as reported by india.com.
2. Sudhanshu Pandey who essays the role of Anupamaa’s husband Vanraj is paid around Rs. 50,000 per episode.
3. Madalsa Sharma is Vanraj’s love interest who plays Kavya Aniruddh Gandhi and is the main vamp in the story charges Rs 30,000 for each episode.
4. Vanraj and Anupama's elder son Paritosh reportedly receives Rs 33,000 per episode.
5. While Vanraj and Anupama's younger son Samar Vanraj is paid around Rs. 35,000 for each episode.
6. Whereas Anupama and Vanraj's daughter Pakhi charges Rs. 27,000 for every episode.
Meanwhile, Rupali Ganguly has tested positive for COVID-19 and has isolated herself away from her family. Talking about the same to SpotboyE.com, she told, “I have quarantined myself in our cottage in Araam Nagar. So, I am not with my family. I am all alone. I am absolutely away from civilization, with just my dogs for company. My only stress is that my family should not be tested positive. Everything else is fine.”
Image source: Instagram/ rupaliganguly
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air. Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.