Bigg Boss 13 POLL: Rashami Desai Or Shehnaaz Gill; Who’s Got More Hustle In The Game? Fans Pick A Winner

Recently, SpotboyE.com held a poll asking fans on who according to them has got more hustle in the controversial house between Rashami Desai and Shehnaaz Gill. Now, fans have passed their judgement and the verdict is out

4504 Reads |  

Bigg Boss 13 POLL: Rashami Desai Or Shehnaaz Gill; Who’s Got More Hustle In The Game? Fans Pick A Winner
The finale of Bigg Boss 13 is approaching and we just cannot wait for the winner to be announced. With contestant, Vishal Aditya Singh being evicted in the recently held Weekend Ka Vaar episode, Sidharth Shukla, Asim Riaz, Paras Chhabra, Rashami Desai, Shehnaaz Gill, Arti Singh, and Mahira Sharma are the last remaining contestants set to take the trophy home. As Shehnaaz and Rashami have a good fan base outside the house, in a recently held poll by SpotboyE.com, fans passed their verdict on which among the two ladies got more hustle.

On Twitter, SpotboyE.com tweeted, “#BIGGBOSS13 POLL:- Who's got more HUSTLE? #RashamiDesai OR #ShehnaazGill?,” putting out a Bigg Boss 13 poll for fans. With a total of 8,967 voters voting in the poll, 39.3% fans vote for Rashami Desai stating that she’s got more hustle than Shehnaaz. On the other hand, 60.7% of fans voted for Shehnaaz against Rashami, proving that she’s got more hustle. Also Read: 


Needless to say, the Punjab Ki Katrina has set the bar high for Rashami Desai in the game and has proved to be a winner until now with her fun-filled acts and entertainment in the Bigg Boss 13 house. Clearly, Shehnaaz Gill has won the poll with the maximum percentage of votes and fans just think she’s got more hustle.




In the meantime, recently, the housemates faced the wrath of the media and their questions. In a video shared by Colors TV on social media, Asim, Shehnaaz, Paras, Mahira, Rashami, Arti and Sidharth answer the questions on relationships and equations in the house.




Image source: Instagram/ Shehnaaz Gill, Rashami Desai
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas, 9X Tashan, 9XO are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.
Advertisement
  • Trending
  • Photos
  • Quickies