To me this girl looks a winner. And I pray she wins. She
is a fabulous dancer. But behind her, there is a horrible story of a horrifying
man, who would have aborted her if he knew that his wife was carrying a female
Siza From Dance Deewane
We are talking about Dance Deewane (Colors) contestant Siza. Seems, she doesn't use her surname. And you won't be surprised why she goes by just her first name. Read on...
Siza With Her Mother
In Siza's words:
1. Mom and Dad separated because of me.
2. Dad wanted a son, but I was a girl.
3. He did not earn a single paisa and took money from my mother.
4. He forbade her to buy me toys, new clothes and even education books.
5. He wanted me to not go to a private school.
6. Mom and I walked out on him and today I am 19, but haven't seen his face even once after that.
7. I had immense difficulty in convincing school and colleges that he is not a part of our lives anymore, so I can't have his signature on their forms.
8. He used to hold mom by her neck and burn her with iron.
9. I stopped going near him, and now don't remember a single interaction that I had with him.
10. Once recently, he saw my name in newspapers when I participated in a dance competition and sent me Rs 1,000. I sent it back.
11. Mom and I have overcome his absence, we have finally sorted out our lives. We don't want him even near us anymore.