Comedian Kevin Hart Suffers Major Back Injuries In A Car Accident, May Undergo Surgery

40-year-old comedian Kevin Hart recently suffered a major car accident when his brand new vehicle rammed into a wooden fence in Calabasas. The Comedian is currently admitted in a hospital in LA and is said to have incurred severe back injuries. He may even have to undergo surgery.

1039 Reads |  

Comedian Kevin Hart Suffers Major Back Injuries In A Car Accident, May Undergo Surgery
Comedian Kevin Hart, his wife Eniko Parrish and others suffered a major accident yesterday while on Mulholland Highway in Calabasas. His driver named Jared S Black was behind the wheels at the time of the accident. As per latest reports, Kevin is said to have incurred major back injuries for which he may have to undergo a surgery. The accident occurred at 1.45 am in the morning and it led to comedian and the driver being seriously injured.

Kevin has been admitted to a hospital in LA where he is undergoing his tests. The latest reports state that his back injury is severe and he will have to undergo surgery to get back to normal. However, doctors are of an opinion that Kevin will soon get back to normal.

Describing the incident, The Radar Online has mentioned, " (Jared) immediately lost control of the vehicle, and the Plymouth left the road and rolled over down the northern embankment. Two of the three occupants were trapped in the vehicle. The remaining occupant and owner of the vehicle left the scene to his nearby residence to get medical attention.”

The comedian was riding in his newly bought electric blue 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. He made this purchase on his 40th birthday, i.e, on July 6, as a gift to himself. He had put up a video on social media just a few hours before the incident. In the video, he could be seen stepping into his car.

We wish him a speedy recovery. 

Image Source: Instagram/kevinhart4real
They say the best things in life are free! India’s favourite music channels 9XM, 9X Jalwa, 9X Jhakaas & 9X Tashan are available Free-To-Air.  Make a request for these channels from your Cable, DTH or HITS operator.