ICAI CA Admit Card May 2023 to Be Out Soon On icaiexam.icai.org; Follow These Steps To Download Your Hall Ticket For Foundation, Inter, and Final exams-DETAILS BELOW
ICAI CA exams are scheduled to be held from May 2 to May 17, 2023, and the admit card will be made available on the ICAI e-Services Portal
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) announced the date and direct link to download the ICAI CA Admit Card for May 2023 Foundation, Inter, and Final exams. The exams are scheduled to be held from May 2 to May 17, 2023, and the admit card will be made available on the ICAI e-Services Portal approximately 15 days ahead of the exams.
The ICAI CA Admit Card for May 2023 can be downloaded online from icaiexam.icai.org.
Follow these steps to download the ICAI CA Admit Card for May 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) at icaiexam.icai.org.
- Look for the "ICAI 2023 Admit Card" link and click on it.
- Select your course from Foundation, Intermediate, or Final on the next page.
- Enter your ICAI Login ID and Password in the appropriate fields.
- After entering your login credentials, click on the "submit" button.
- Your CA Hall Ticket 2023 will now be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, roll number, photograph, signature, registration number, exam centre details, and the group appearing for CA Final (1 or 2 or Both).
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Make sure to carry the admit card along with a valid government-issued ID card to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
For those unaware, the ICAI CA Admit Card contains all the important details including, the candidate’s name, roll number, signature and photograph, registration number, exam centre and the group appearing for CA Final (1 or 2 or Both).
These are the instructions to be followed on exam days for ICAI CA May 2023 Foundation, Inter, and Final exams:
- Candidates need to carry a physical copy of the admit card and a valid government-issued ID card to the exam hall.
- It is recommended to arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Candidates must sign their name and roll number in the corresponding column of the attendance form.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring books, writing supplies, smartwatches, mobile phones, or other electronic devices to the exam room.
- However, they can bring an analogue watch, pencil, eraser, ball pen, and black pen.
Candidates can now select the exam centres according to their preferences. The ICAI had previously released a list of exam centres along with the date of the CA exam. The exam centre and complete address will be mentioned on the icaiexam.icai.org 2023 admit card.
Image Source: Pixabay